A future Dogtor ❤





I chose this career because I will always be interested to help the ills animals as kitties abandoned, little birds that fell down to their nest, or merely give food and water to the street dogs/cats.


Resultado de imagen para dogtorWhen I was a little girl, We (my mother and I) adopted a cat called Vicente, he was poisoned and all my family cried a lot and at this moment I knew that my purpose in life was helping and saving the lives to many animals that I can.

Sincerely, I didn't have other options at that moment to decide the career. 

 I will always be in love this profession, and thinking in the future like a Dogtor (lol) is a powerful thing that makes me remain in the university.

Comentarios

  1. I think your life's purpose it's so cute I hope you can be a very good Dogtor in the future ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario