My favourite books

Today I'm going to talk about a few of my favorites books! 
Among them are the saga of "Harry Potter".

I fell in love with those books because I saw the movies before, and when in the school (in second grade) the teacher chose "Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone" as obligatory reading, I realized there were details that didn't appear in the movies  and that made me fall in love with the double of the story invented by J.K Rowling.

Resultado de imagen para harry potter y la piedra filosofal
Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone
My family is Potterhead too, so we collect a lot of things about Harry Potter, My family es Potterhead too, so we collect a lot of things of Harry Potter, like all the books, diaries, the magic chess, some clothes, and that type of things...

Resultado de imagen para los miserables libro
Les Misérables

Another book that likes me is "Les Misérables" by Victor Hugo, the history is tragic because are involved a convicted, a little girl,  a priest  among others, and everything takes place at the time of the French revolution, so you can imagine all the conflicts, deaths and problems they had to go through to find a little piece of happiness.

Well, if you like fiction and magic I recommend you read the first book that I mentioned (and all the saga!), on the other hand, if you like novels and history, please read the second book.

Comentarios