Anatomy

Today I'm gonna talk about my favorite university subject...
Well, I don't have excellent marks but I like Anatomy.

Resultado de imagen para anatomía animales gif

I think my marks aren't excellent because I don't have a good memory and that complicated me so much
But anyway, I think is a wonderful topic because we can find a lot of divisions of the body; teaching us all the bones that we can found in animals and which animals don't have it, the muscles, the connections between bones and muscles or bones with each other, systems like digestive, circulatory, nervous... and to many other things.

Resultado de imagen para gif anatomia veterinaria

While I like the subject, the theoretical classes are a torment because my concentration is short-lived and the teacher's neutral tone of voice doesn't help me stay awake. However, the teacher in the practices classes is a funny person and his voice is more cheerful as the other teacher, so the class is bearable and I don't fall at sleep 🙄.

Well, I hope to pass this subject and not delay another year, so that I can leave university as soon as possible and soon exercise this profession that I like so much.






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario