My angels馃挍



Ambrosio馃挍
Today I'm gonna talk about my babies!


The first comes was Ambrosio, a dog who live in my grandparent's house, maybe he has ten or eleven years, he is an ancient dog and his behavior is like an old man!
Alicia, Rucio, Negra, and Plomo馃挍

Time ago, when I live in another house only with my close family (my parents and brothers), we adopted to Alicia, our "old" cat, she is unbearable, too irritable but a lovely when she wants (obviously, like the most of cats). Then, we found a box with four cats, two of their died and the other two are Rucio and Negra, they love so much each other!  always they sleep together, they are inseparable. After two years, my mom rescued Plomo, she said that he was being attacked by a dog, but she confessed me that was a lie, she found him scary and her heart broke into a thousand pieces, so she took him to our house.
Momo馃挍

Well, this year we moved house and a curious kitten visited us very often, my brother fell in love with him, and called him Momo, my parents didn't want him in the house, but my brother wasn't going to let him continue living on the street, so he became part of the cat club.

And the past month, my parents found a little cat in the farmer's market, she was technically blind and they rescue her, so Pitu is the last member of our big family.

Comentarios

  1. OMG! AMBROSIO IT'S SO ADORABLE!!! 馃槶馃槶 Alicia looks like the queen of your cute group of cats XD all of your pets are so lovely, I feel in love with all of them!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario