La Permanente馃帀馃拑馃暫

I adore them so much馃挍馃挍馃挍
I love this photo because that day was stranger...

It was the eighteenth of September of this year, during the day I had no plans because I didn't have money to do something fun or just to clear my head of college... but by magic, checking an old wallet, I found a lot of money, which apparently I had saved and forgot I had it there.

I immediately talked to my friend (shown in the photo) and we flew to "La Permanente", a fonda that was extremely far from our homes, but was relatively cheap and had good artists. That night we also got together with a friend (who also appears in the photo) and his family, who were very nice and cheerful!

Without a doubt, it has been one of the best days of national holidays I have ever spent with people who, without having a blood link, made me feel like family and enjoy every minute and every song we shared that night.



This picture was taken by one of my friends and I really feel that it shows how much fun we were having by sharing with each other.

Comentarios

  1. OMG! I heard so much about that fonda!! XD it's really good to spend time with your friends because you can disconnect of the world! and also you look so cheerful in the photo~ :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario