Can I live without it?



If I have to choose just one electronic device, I think the most important to me is my telephone because I always use it... 


I got it when I was in school, probably two or three years ago; my dad gave it to me because my old cell phone didn't receive calls.

Imagen relacionada
If I want to study, take a break, watch a movie, listen to music or whatever I want to do, it will be useful (obviously, it must be connected to the internet).


I like using it because most of the time I am on Facebook sharing stupid pictures and send it to my friends.

I've thought about  how will be my life without my cell phone and I don't think that will be a mess because if I want to study, maybe can I go to a library or to the house of a friend; If I want to watch a movie, may I go to the cinema, and If I want to spend time with my friends, we can get together at university...


So, the cell phone is very important in my daily life, but it doesn't vital to me.






Comentarios

  1. stupid images make you the day XD I usually listen to music on my cell phone too!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It is great that you think that your life would not be a disaster without this!! the truth would cost me a lot

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario