A peaceful place to rest✨

In this time, I am going to talk about one of my favorite place in the world...

Resultado de imagen para casa en una praderaI think is a difficult  choice because there are many places where I feel happy to spend my time, for example in my room at night, when no one is awake and I can feel the silence; besides that, I like any place where I can be with the people I really love, because even when the world is a disaster they can turn it into in a beautiful place.

But back into the main theme, my favorite place in the universe is away from all cities, in the countryside where the only sound I can hear is the sound of nature around me.

So, I can't wait for any longer for my parents have their house in the south, to visit them whenever I can and clear my mind for all the things that stress me out.

Comentarios

  1. I hope your parents get their house in the south soon! The life outside this city is more peaceful and quite~

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario